June 26, 2005

Cookbooks: Traditional and Classically 'Australian'

Cookbooks - traditional recipes

I have been into western-style traditional dessert recipes recently. I think it may have been the cold weather, been craving for hot or warm desserts at night. So these two recently acquired cookbooks have come in very handy indeed, with a lot of hot puddings and other traditional desserts for me to choose from! Other than that, I also love to read about traditional recipes, as they are always reliable, and also usually tried and tested...

4 Comments:

At June 26, 2005, Blogger Edith said...

Looking forward to more yummy dishes from you.

 
At June 27, 2005, Blogger SeaDragon said...

Precious moments,
Too many recipes, too little time, hehehe... Just made Bread & Butter Pudding over the weekend, others to make on my list are Sticky Date Pudding, Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding and Lemon Delicious Pudding. Will post recipes as I go along the next few weeks... :)

 
At July 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi seadragon,
can i request a recipes :p...he..he
Cotton Soft Japanese Cheesecake



Rgs,
Anita

 
At July 02, 2005, Blogger SeaDragon said...

Anita,
We must be on the same wavelength ;) I just made a Japanese Souffle Cheesecake last night, using cream and a block of cream cheese that's both going to expire soon! I have put the photos in my webshots album under Asian/SEAsian 3. Will post the recipe soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home