October 12, 2005

One Year On…

It was exactly one year ago that I started my first food blog article, Paper-Lined Sponge Cakes. Wow, 12 months of keeping a food journal… I didn't believe I could do it, I thought maybe a few months then I would probably get tired of it… But I managed to keep it up and now I have done it for a year! It has been fun putting together recipes I have tried and experimented, or even writing about those that failed in my little virtual cafe here.
Looking at statistics of visitors here, I'm constantly surprised there are so many of you, yes that's you, who have supported my humble blog by coming back here times and again. As of this past week, there is an average of 70 to 80 different visitors who visited daily with about 350 pages viewed per day! Thank you to all, I'm sincerely grateful of all your support!
So, no big fanfare, just a simple thank you on this first anniversary… Here's hopefully to more happy blogging in the next 12 months!

17 Comments:

At October 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Seadragon,

Happy 1st Anniversary!

Thanks for all the delicious recipes and eye candy. Here's a toast to your future cooking experiments.

jcheng

 
At October 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Applause ! Applause !
Keep cooking Seadragon.
- Donlung

 
At October 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary and looking forward to many more!!!

 
At October 13, 2005, Blogger Pink Elle said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Seadragon! Where are the red eggs and mee-suah?! :) Keep up the good work! Been meaning to try some of your recipes soon!

 
At October 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 1st year! Time flys huh? Seems like it was only yesterday. :)

*TT

 
At October 13, 2005, Blogger Babe_KL said...

happy 1st anniversary! keep up the great job

 
At October 13, 2005, Blogger Jasmine Riko said...

Happy 1st Anniversary looking forward to your 2nd 3rd anniversary!! ^^

 
At October 13, 2005, Blogger Florence said...

Hi SD,

Happy Anniversary!

 
At October 13, 2005, Blogger gstheq said...

Happy Anniversary!
I came first on your first blog article, too bad I couldn't catch the first this time! But I'm still here from first to last. "See" you next year!

 
At October 13, 2005, Blogger Rabbit Sim said...

Congrats on your 1st anniversary, have enjoyed all yours posts.........

 
At October 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrads SeaDragon!!! And a big Toss to you!!! Much thanks for sharing so much. Hope you've been enjoy yourself and many more to come. -lance

 
At October 14, 2005, Blogger Little Corner of Mine said...

Happy 1st Anniversary SD!!
Looking forward to read and see more of your creation! :)

 
At October 17, 2005, Blogger SeaDragon said...

jcheng
Donlung
dimsumdolly
Sue & Eternity
TT
babe_kl
Jas
Florence
gstheq
Rabbit Sim
lance
Little Corner of Mine

Thank you, thank you, thank you, really appreciated all your support :)

 
At October 17, 2005, Blogger Florence said...

Hi SD,
Something for you think and write about.
I've tagged you:
http://wlteef.blogspot.com/2005/10/meme-childhood-memories-of-food.html

 
At October 18, 2005, Blogger SeaDragon said...

Hi Florence,
Gosh, homework for me? :)
Will try to write something up soon, as I am quite busy this week.

 
At October 23, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

hi sd

keep up the good work
happy anniversary

 
At October 24, 2005, Blogger SeaDragon said...

Thanks, Lily :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home