September 15, 2006

Forum attached to Cafe of the East

Every once in a while, visitors to my blog would ask questions about recipes which are not related to a particular post and I usually answered their questions, or posted a untested recipe where they asked in the 'comments' section (under a totally unrelated post), making it hard to find later on.

So I have decided to attach a forum to my blog specifically for those purposes and also for you out there to discuss recipes and such. So if you have any questions not related to any of my blog posts, please ask them at the forum under the appropriate categories. As I could be busy sometimes and not able to answer questions quickly, I hope other people may be able to help answer those questions in the forum environment. Please feel free to use it.

You are also free to share recipes there that you have tried from books, magazines, newspapers, back of food packagings or your family recipes and please acknowledge the source of recipe if possible when you post a recipe, eg. name of book the recipe is from or name of author. However do not copy and paste recipes from other websites or forums if those websites or forums specifically indicated copyright materials or have requested you NOT to copy and paste their recipes elsewhere. In that case please just provide a link to the recipe and DO NOT copy and paste it onto the forum.

Go to my
Home Cooking Club Forum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home