September 13, 2006

Talking TV: Rick Stein's French Odyssey Part 1

Was browsing through the TV guide last night and suddenly spied this series as starting tonight on the ABC at 6.00pm. What? Didn't even see any advertisement for it on the ABC during the week... Thank goodness I decided to check the guide, or I would have missed it completely... Rick Stein is one of my favourite TV chefs, his previous series were always informative and entertaining - so don't forget to watch his new series tonight if you are also one of his fan.

Here's the Episode Guide plus recipes from Rick Stein's 'French Odyssey'.

3 Comments:

At September 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rick stein is great. I love his "Food heroes" serie :)

 
At September 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

his cooking is very authentic...love all his show !!!
he is one of the popular cook/chef in the BBC tv cook programs...
he is also one of my favorite chef after Delia(of coz)

 
At September 20, 2006, Blogger SeaDragon said...

Totally agreed. He's such a down-to-earth presenter. I loved his 2 series of Food Heroes, learnt a lot about British regional cooking from those series.

BTW, loved Delia too, her 'how to Cook' series were fantastic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home