May 15, 2007

Pandan Kaya

Pandan Kaya

Made a batch of creamy pandan kaya recently. The texture turned out so beautifully that I have to show it here as an entry. Since I have already done two posts for kaya in the past six months, I won’t repeat myself and post the recipe again, so just photo of my pandan kaya. I was too lazy to extract the pandan juice, so only use the pandan paste to make it.

Pandan Kaya

Pandan Kaya

4 Comments:

At May 19, 2007, Blogger Flower said...

Looks so inviting. Sedapnye with thick bread and butter

 
At May 24, 2007, Blogger SeaDragon said...

Flower,
Now enjoying the last of the three jars I made :)

 
At June 03, 2007, Blogger Nafeesah said...

Wow! tak pernah dengar pun pasal pandan kaya ni....It looks so different :)

 
At June 03, 2007, Blogger SeaDragon said...

Nafeesah,
Haha, it did look different, a bit too green in colour because I used the pandan paste :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home