Ingredients by Pictures: Fruits, Nuts & Seeds
A guide to fresh, preserved & dried fruits, nuts & nutmeal and seeds.

Kiwiberries

Raspberries

Strawberries

Glacé Cherries

Sultanas

Pitted Dates

Dried Cranberries

Desiccated Coconut

Almond Kernels

Flaked Almond

Almond Meal

Hazelnut Meal

Peanuts (red-skinned)

Pecan Nuts

Pistachio Nuts

Walnuts

Walnut Meal

Papitas

Poppy Seeds

Poppy Seeds

Winter Melon: this one is just a small round one, others can be big and oblong in shape.

Winter Melon
Kiwiberries
Raspberries
Strawberries
Glacé Cherries
Sultanas
Pitted Dates
Dried Cranberries
Desiccated Coconut
Almond Kernels
Flaked Almond
Almond Meal
Hazelnut Meal
Peanuts (red-skinned)
Pecan Nuts
Pistachio Nuts
Walnuts
Walnut Meal
Papitas
Poppy Seeds
Poppy Seeds
Winter Melon: this one is just a small round one, others can be big and oblong in shape.
Winter Melon
6 Comments:
Hi there.. saw that you had the poppy seeds...may i know where u get it from. I am from singapore....
Hi Lena Mummy,
I heard that poppy seeds are banned in Singapore, so I don't think you can buy them there. Here in Australia however, they are easily available in most supermarkets and also in stalls that sell nuts in the fresh markets.
thanks..seadragon for yr prompt reply.. so u are from Aussi... so which part of Aussi u are in... i used to live in Queesland..but that time i had no interest in baking things with poppy seeds until now....lol...
By the way, your recipes are all veri details and clear.. thanks for sharing.....
You're welcome. Yeah, I hate recipes that are brief and very unclear, so try to post my recipes as clear and detail as possible.
I'm down south in Victoria.
SeaDragon where do you get maltose and alkaline water in Melbourne?
Antonia,
Both should be available in Asian shops or supermakets. Maltose is very easy to find, most Asian shops carry it. For alkaline water, try KFL (Tatsing) supermarket chains, have seen it there recently.
Post a Comment
<< Home